When Geoff started Accent back in 1990 he had a simple mission statement for the business…
I want Accent Design to be a collective of skilled individuals working on great projects, delivering great work to great clients.
After over 25 years this mission statement is still as relevant to Accent as it’s ever been. Heavily convoluted staffing structures and condemning people to a working life in a cubicle just wouldn’t cut it for us. We’re a lean and capable team where every member is valued because they bring something unique to the table. You will have a voice here at Accent.
As well as the standard package of a competitive salary, holiday entitlement, the opportunity for flexible working etc., Accent is delighted to offer the following perks:
- Good coffee
- ‘Fish & Chip Friday’ every month (lovingly provided by the award winning Grosvenor Fish Bar)
- Summer BBQ as well as the obligatory Christmas dinner
- Lunchtime & out-of-hours competition on the pool table, Nintendo Switch or PlayStation 3
- Opinions about TV, films, books, comics, videogames and many, many other things
- A genuine opportunity to progress in a professional field you’re passionate about and a chance to make your role your own
We currently have the following available positions:
If you’re a designer or developer and you don’t see a vacancy that suits, we’d still be very happy to hear from you. Simply drop us a line with an attached CV to [email protected] and we may be in touch. At the very least we will keep your details on file for any future positions that may become available.